Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Yet More Delays...



So.  My machine shop (which gives me great prices that cannot be matched anywhere else, otherwise Tentacle Makers would cost 50% more, at least) has once again caused me to fall on my sword with you guys.  I'm at the mercy of this shop, unfortunately.  I am looking into alternate manufacturing avenues but that will take at least another month or two and a good chunck of credit.

I won't be getting the current shipment until about the end of this week.

F*********dge!

Once again, I'm horribly-terribly-stupendously sorry for these delays.

I don't like hanging on to peoples money indefinately so if you want a refund, just email your Paypal receipt to me with a polite request for a refund.

For all you guys who are being super patient, I very much appreciate it.  The BoLS review killed my ability to keep up with the order stream.  I'm trying to fix it, but it will take time.



2 comments:

  1. To anyone reading the comments, GreenStuff Industries is good on their word to fullfill orders!! I am living proof. I paid for my set and because of the BoLS review he was out of stock. I could've got my money back but I wanted these tools and it was well worth the wait!! Stick by this company they have a great product and are very nice, honest, people to deal with.

    Hang in there I am sure everything will work out.

    Your friend ,
    Big Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your support, Mike! I did just get a very small shipment of 5 Tool Boxes in, so I'll get those out to the oldest back orders tomorrow.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...