The Mordian 7th (who does some terrific work, BTW) seeing what I did with the swept wing Valkyrie/Vendetta idea, wanted a look at the way I did my Vendetta Lascannons. Always eager to please, here you go...
I'm scheduled to get the latest batch of Tentacle Makers in this week. So, those of you who have ordered recently that have not received a USPS/Paypal shipping notification, your shipment should go out this weekend or Monday.
I'm horribly sorry for the delay but I'm at the mercy of my machine shop. I get cut-rate prices but he fits my product in between his normal orders so I get my stuff as his schedule allows.
My Possessed Vindicator is slowly crawling toward completion. I've been maniacally vasillating between great bursts of creativity and long, slow waves of apprehension based on my fear of screwing this one up. Last night was a creative night that yielded an interesting painting aid.
My allied contingent of Imperial Guard Traitors, the Band of (Evil) Brothers, is finally done! I am currently adding a Vendetta but these are the allies I normally use. I've had pretty good success with the addition of these forces. My army is by no means optimized, but I do OK.
Seeing as I've gotten a new IG Valkyrie, I thought I'd try some different painting techniques. This is my first try at Object Sourced Lighting (OSL). I'd seen this same technique for a Valkyries cockpit done on another blog months ago. I thought it was cool so I gave it a shot.