Friday, March 13, 2015

Vorax Class Battle Automata - Guest WIP


Word Bearer of The Autoforge blog recently sent me an email link to a WIP blog post for his Vorax conversion.  I don't usually post a lot of WIP stuff outside of what I'm currently working on but I like the imagination of this one.  Below is the text from his email...




Hi! I've used your Tentacle Maker Tool Box for a while and been very please with it. I just posted a conversion on my blog in which I used your Tentacle Maker to create muscles for a chaos robot.


Please visit The Autoforge to see the original post.


Hopefully, Word Bearer will send me a link or photos when he has it painted!  Great work, WB!

<<<  >>>






 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is just s fun conversion, like grimlock got possessed by chaos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really like the overall feel of it. Great work here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...