Sunday, July 8, 2012

Drawing Winner!

GrahamP

We have a winner!


First, I’d like to thank all of you who entered the drawing.  If any of you have specific ideas for content or would like to contribute content as a guest poster, please feel free to contact GSI at:

tentaclemaker (at) gmail (dot) com

And our winner is…

Graham P. from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!

Congratulations Graham!  He has already been contacted and his Tentacle Maker Tool Box will be in the mail shortly!

Unfortunately, I have no idea if he entered twice by liking GSI on Blogger and Facebook… it seems everyone uses different aliases for each.  Or, I’m blind and just didn’t see him twice while I was generating a drawing winner.  There seemed to be fewer double entries than I expected, but that could be because of different aliases, too.

Once again, thanks all of our followers out in the world.  And... Congratulations, Graham!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...